Join our community today.
FortWhyte Alive is an award-winning destination where you can get outside and experience nature. Whether you come to explore, adventure or escape, you'll discover something new each time you visit.
Unlimited admissions are just the beginning.
Unlimited admissions are just the beginning. Not only can you visit as often as you like, as a FortWhyte Alive member, you'll enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions -- all while making a difference in your community.
There are so many reasons to become a member:
- Unlimited admissions, in all four seasons
- Special member pricing on experiences and workshops
- Free fishing and complimentary seasonal gear (binoculars, snowshoes, Nordic walking poles, family adventure bags)
- 15% discount on seasonal rentals (fishing equipment, cruiser bikes, canoes and rowboats, little buggies)
- FortWhyte Life monthly e-newsletter delivered right to your inbox
- Save 10% on purchases in the Nature Shop (15% on bird seed!)
- Early registration and discounts for youth camp (exclusive to family memberships)
- Complimentary guest pass to share with friends and family (excluding older adult memberships)
- Discounts on facility rentals
- Coupon for discounted McNally Robinson Reader Reward Card
- Reciprocal membership discount at The Manitoba Museum and The Children's Museum*
- CAA members receive 10% off new memberships and an additional 5% off renewals*
- 10% off birthday parties hosted at The Children's Museum, Oak Hammock Marsh and Sky Zone
- 5% off Tree Winnipeg's ReLeaf Program (valid in springtime only)
*Museum and CAA discount(s) must be mentioned at time of purchase. Discounts currently honoured in-person and over-the-phone only. No refunds. A valid membership number must be presented to receive discount(s).
Membership is a great value.
For a family of four, four visits per year (one visit each season!) means your membership pays for itself -- not to mention the added value of exclusive members-only discounts and offers.
Student / Older Adult (65+)
Older Adult Couple (65+)
Please note: Family membership is limited to those living at one residence.
Your membership makes a difference.
As a non-profit organization, FortWhyte Alive relies on the support from the community to continue our work as a leader in nature education and sustainability. Your membership directly supports our mission and mandate.
"My husband, daughter and I love visiting FortWhyte throughout the year. After visiting a few times, we became members of FortWhyte because we wanted to support a wonderful organization with a strong emphasis on sustainability, and with the resulting membership benefits, we feel it was money well spent." - Kim