Let the moon guide your way.
Strap on hiking boots or snowshoes for this hike guided by the light of the moon (and a headlamp) as we search for animal tracks and owls. End the night with a bonfire and hot chocolate in the north forest. All experience levels welcome. Snowshoes will be provided, but feel free to bring your own.
- Thursday, December 19 7 - 9 pm
- Friday, January 10 7 - 9 pm
- Sunday, February 9 7 - 9 pm
- $15 for FortWhyte Alive Members
Please note that experiences at FortWhyte Alive are non-refundable
- Suggested for ages 12+, including adults
- Snowshoes available depending on snow conditions. Hiking will happen in place of snowshoeing if there is inadequate snow.