Are you new to skiing, or looking to improve your technique? CANSI-certified instructor Katrina Froese will cover the basics of kick and glide, and leave you with tips and tricks to improve your balance, endurance and — most of all — your enjoyment.
- Sunday, January 27 Three time slots available
- 10:30-11:45 am
- 12:30-1:45 pm
- 2:00-3:15 pm
Or register with our bookings office by phone at (204) 989-8355 x 311
- $15 for FortWhyte Alive Members
- Rentals not included or provided.
- Need to rent skis?
- Olympia Ski and Cycle - 1813 Portage Ave - 204-888-4586
Please note that experiences at FortWhyte Alive are non-refundable
- Suggested for ages 12+, including adults
- All registrants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- All registrants under 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian
- You must supply your own skis and boots