Venture inside FortWhyte Alive’s bison prairie for an up-close encounter you’ve got to see to believe.
This special Bison Safari experience is designed for our young adventurers, featuring age-appropriate lessons about prairie history, a chance to touch real bison artifacts, and other special kid-friendly additions to this popular experience.
- Monday, July 22 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Monday, August 19 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Or register with our bookings office by phone at (204) 989-8355 x 311
- $18 for Adults
- $15 for FortWhyte Alive Members
- $10 for Child Under 12 (children must be accompanied by an adult)
Please note that this experience at FortWhyte Alive is non-refundable, unless cancelled by FortWhyte due to inclement weather or ground conditions.
To extend your visit to see and explore more of FortWhyte Alive, general admission still applies, and is not included in the ticket price.
About This Experience
- Tour length is 1 hour
- Guests are encouraged to bring a camera (and to take a bison selfie!)
- Passengers must remain on the bus at all times.
- Bus does not accommodate wheelchairs; passengers must be able board the bus independently.
- Bison Safaris are weather and ground conditions-dependent; tours may be cancelled or postponed.
- End your tour with lunch at the Buffalo Stone Café (no admission required) or a visit to FortWhyte Alive (general admission required).
- This program is suggested for ages 3-16. Children must be accompanied by an adult