Bring the slow food movement home.
Spend an afternoon in the kitchen at FortWhyte Farms learning how to make pasta primavera from scratch using farm-fresh harvested ingredients. Learn, cook, explore, taste — and enjoy a pasta lunch to cap off the day.
- Sunday, September 22 10 am - 12:30 pm
Or register with our bookings office by phone at (204) 989-8355 x 311
- $35 for 1 child and 1 adult
- $30 for 1 child and 1 adult for FortWhyte Alive Members
Please note that experiences at FortWhyte Alive are non-refundable.
- This program is suggested for ages 6-16
- All children must be accompanied by a caregiver; 1 child per caregiver
- Workshop facilitator is responsible for delivery of program; caregiver is responsible for the attending child.
- This workshop will be hosted at FortWhyte Farms