Connecting your family with nature.
Engage your family in an immersive, inquiry-based outdoor experience and explore forest, prairie, and wetlands with a FortWhyte Naturalist guiding you along the way. This six-week session will leave you feeling confident and inspired to continue to make connections with nature in wild places near your home and beyond.
Family Forest Immersion also promotes community building among like-minded parents who are interested in connecting their children to nature through a minimalist approach.
- Saturdays, April 6 to May 11 (6 Saturdays) 10:30 am-12:30 pm
Or register with our bookings office by phone at (204) 989-8355 x 311
- $45 per child for 6 sessions
- $35 per parent/guardian for 6 sessions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the program
Please note that experiences at FortWhyte Alive are non-refundable.
- For children 0 to 10 years old
- No cost for children under the age of 1, but registration is still required
- Parent(s)/caregiver(s) stay for the duration of this outdoor family experience
- If you have any questions regarding this program, or want to learn more, please contact Renee Olafson-Dyck at email@example.com.