Celebrate summer with a visit out on the shore.
We’re waiving fees on select dates this summer to make it easier for you to try out urban fishing for yourself. Bring your own gear, or rent from us.
On Fridays this summer, enjoy a fish fry at the Buffalo Stone Café to celebrate your big catch.
- Saturday, June 15 10 am - 4 pm
- Sunday, June 16 10 am - 4 pm
- Friday, July 19 10 am - 12 pm
- Friday, August 2 10 am - 12 pm
- Friday, August 16 10 am - 12 pm
No Registration Required
- Fishing fee is waived on listed dates; general admission and gear rental rates still apply
- Free for FortWhyte Alive Members; gear rental rates still apply
- This experience is suggested for ages 10+
- Fishing rod rentals are available while supplies last
- Please visit our experiences page to learn about fishing guidelines at FortWhyte Alive