Want to get active outdoors with baby this winter?
Fit 4 Two Mom & Baby Snowshoeing is a baby-friendly cardiovascular, strength and flexibility workout through the trails and lakes of scenic FortWhyte Alive. Meet other moms in your community and get some fresh air. Class will end with outdoor stretching and songs, weather permitting.
Bring a soft structured carrier to wear your baby under or over your coat. Dress yourself and baby in warm layers. Check out these winter baby wearing tips for more information!
- Tuesday, January 15 (SOLD OUT) 1-2:15 pm -
Weather Date: Tuesday, January 22 1-2:15 pm
- Tuesday, January 29 (SOLD OUT) 1-2:15 pm
Weather Date: Tuesday, February 5 1-2:15 pm
- Tuesday, February 12 1-2:15 pm
Weather Date: Tuesday, February 19 1-2:15 pm
- Tuesday, February 26 1-2:15 pm
Weather Date: Tuesday, March 5 10 am-11:15 am
Or register by phone with our bookings office at (204) 989-8355 x 311
- $15 for FortWhyte Alive Members
- Snowshoe Rental fee is included in the cost of registration
Please note that experiences at FortWhyte Alive are non-refundable.
If the temperature is below -20 on either of these days, the session will be held on the weather date, as posted above