Explore our connection with nature through science.
Lead by FortWhyte scientist, Daniel Belanger, FortWhyte Science club explores biology, chemistry, physics, the environment, and so much more. FortWhyte Science Club is great experience for any young person interested science or looking to engage in a unique and hands-on way.
- Sunday, January 13 2-4 pm
- Sunday, January 27 2-4 pm
- Sunday, February 3 2-4 pm
- Sunday, February 17 2-4 pm
Pre-registration is required for this complimentary program
Or register with our bookings office by phone at (204) 989-8355 x 311
- Pre-registration is required
- *Registrations close at 4pm on the Friday before each program is scheduled to start
- Suggested for grade school aged children 9 years old and up.