Drop by FortWhyte Alive throughout the holiday season to get some fresh air with the whole family.
- Snowshoe Orienteering – Thursday, December 26 1-3 pm
Strap on the snowshoes and lead yourself on a fun adventure to find a set of orienteering clues. If you find all of the clues and solve for the secret word, you’ll be rewarded with a prize.
*Snowshoe rental fees still apply.
- Voyageur Games & Snow Taffy – Friday, December 27 1-3 pm
Burn off some of that holiday energy with a round of outdoor voyageur games, then head to the sod house to make your own maple taffy on snow. Available while supplies last.
- Marshmallow Roast – Monday, December 30 1-3 pm
After you have finished exploring the wilds of Winnipeg, warm up by the fire and enjoy a cozy fireside treat. Available while supplies last.
- Family Photo Hunt – Wednesday, January 1 1-3 pm
Head out on the trail to experience the world around you in a new way, capturing those nature-inspired moments with your camera.
No Registration Required
- 'Jam Pail' Curling & Ice Bowling – Thursday, January 2 1-3 pm
Join us for some good times and winter vibes on our ice rink. Bring your extended family and play an end or two.
- Ice Fishing – Friday, January 3 1-3 pm
Try your hand at this classic winter activity. The fishing fee will be waived today, and gear rentals will be on us, making it the perfect time head on out onto the ice to see what you can catch. Fishing gear is first-come, first-served.
- Included with general admission to FortWhyte Alive
- Free for FortWhyte Alive Members
- Equipment rental rates may apply. See description for details.
- Suggested for families with children under the age of 16.