Brave the chill for a fun 5 or 10K race experience through the frost-filled forests of FortWhyte Alive.
At the finish line, warm up and celebrate crushing your fitness goals with a barbecue and beverages around a toasty bonfire.
Bundling up to get outside has never felt so good — all funds from this race support environmental education in our community.
*All racers must be 16 years of age or older to participate
- Sunday, February 10, 2019
- 10K starts at 12 pm
- 5K starts at 12:15 pm
*Registration is now CLOSED! Thank you for your support!
No distance or name changes can be made at this time
- 5 km Run/Walk - $35
- 10 km Run - $45
Included in race fee:
- Race kit (race bib, chip, and more)
- Smokie or veggie dog
- S’mores to roast on the fire
- Complimentary post-race Active Techniques Release Massage courtesy of Winnipeg Spine and Sports Therapy
Please note that experiences at FortWhyte Alive are non-refundable.
Frozen Fiver Race Route Maps
- To view the 5K map, please CLICK HERE
- To view the 10K map, please CLICK HERE
- Race route(s) subject to change based on snow and ice conditions
- This race is a chip timed event.
- To provide a safe run, we also ask that there be no earphones, strollers, dogs or bikes.
- *You must be 16 years of age or older to participate. Those under 18 are required to have a parent or guardian older than 18 race alongside them, and have a waiver signed by this parent or guardian given at the advanced race kit pick up, or on the day of the race.