Join us as we say ‘hello’ to paddle season. Our rowboats and canoes officially go in the water in time for May Long Weekend. As always, you can rent a canoe or rowboat for a half or full hour and explore the lakes of FortWhyte Alive.
- Saturday, May 18 until September 2
- Available daily from 10 am - 3:30 pm, weather and wind permitting
- General Rental Rates
- $25/60 min
- $15/30 min
- FortWhyte Alive Members Rental Rate
- $15/60 min
- $10/30 min
- Suggested for all ages.
- Guests 17 and younger must be accompanied by an adult
- *Due to tighter monitoring of our lake water quality, we no longer allow personal watercrafts on site*
- Canoe capacity is limited to 2 adults and 1 child, maximum
- Row boat capacity is limited to 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults
- Canoes and rowboats are available for rent at Visitor Reception.