Get fired up about brewing.
Craft two unique beers featuring locally grown ingredients, with our resident beermaster, Barret Miller in our cozy cabin in the woods. No experience necessary — we'll practice basic all-grain and malt extract brewing techniques transferable to your modern kitchen at home.
- Saturday, January 12 1-4 pm
- Saturday, February 9 1-4 pm
This workshop is now SOLD OUT. Thank you for your support!
- $35 for FortWhyte Alive Members
Please note that experiences at FortWhyte Alive are non-refundable.
- Must be 18+ to participate.
- ID will be required before the program starts.