Add to Calendar
September 3, 2019 all-day
Fishing is restricted to Lake Cargill starting September 3 out of respect for the migrating waterfowl. Lake Cargill is stocked with perch, which are a great catch for first time anglers!
- Begins Tuesday, September 3rd until ice fishing season begins
- The Fishing fee is $3/person, in addition to admission and rental rates
- The fishing fee is included with FortWhyte Alive Membership
- Gear rentals available at additional cost
- Fishing equipment rentals subject to availability
- Clean, dry and sanitized personal equipment is welcome. Please be mindful of spreading zebra mussels or any other invasive species to our lakes.
- Watercrafts are not available for rent after September 2.