Take in the sounds of nature at FortWhyte Alive.
Explore our trails, close your eyes, and take in the sounds surrounding you. Use our guide to identify bird sounds, crunching leaves or twigs, wind blowing, water trickling, and listen for what more you can hear. This child-led activity promotes children exploring the outdoors, and connecting sounds and sights of nature together.
- Sunday, September 2 All Day
- Sunday, October 28 All Day
- Sunday, November 11 All Day
No Registration Required
- Suggested as a great experience for all ages. Children five and under should have help from an adult.
- November 11 hours of operation are 1-5 pm in observance of Remembrance Day