Take in the sounds of nature at FortWhyte Alive.
Explore our trails, close your eyes, and take in the sounds surrounding you. Use our guide to identify bird sounds, crunching leaves and twigs, blowing wind, trickling water, and other sounds of the natural world. This child-led activity promotes outdoor exploration, and connecting sounds and sights of nature together.
- Sunday, September 1 All Day
- Sunday, September 22 All Day
- Sunday, October 20 All Day
- Saturday, October 26 All Day
- Monday, November 11 1 - 5 pm
No Registration Required
- Suggested as a great experience for all ages. Children five and under should have help from an adult.
- November 11 hours of operation are 1-5 pm in observance of Remembrance Day