Add to Calendar
March 25, 2019 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Drop in to FortWhyte Alive over Spring Break to get active outdoors with the whole family.
Monday, March 25 All Day
- Footprint Identification Exploration: Ever wondered whose teeny-tiny footprints you are walking beside? Borrow a footprint identification guide and see how many you can find and identify.
Tuesday, March 26 1-3 pm
- Toasty Trek: Enjoy a self-guided adventure along our trails, and then get toasty by the fire with a roasted marshmallow.
Wednesday, March 27 All Day
- Orienteering Adventure: Grab an orienteering sheet and try your hand at navigating our course using landmarks. If your family completes the course and figures out the secret word, you will take home a prize.
Thursday, March 28 1-3 pm
- Spring Bingo: Grab a bingo sheet that will help you explore the sights and sounds of spring for a engaging, self-guided experience.
Friday, March 29 All Day
- Spring Scavenger Hunt: Explore the fascinating natural world with the help of a spring scavenger hunt sheet to see how many wonders you can find.
- Suggested for ages 5+, including adults