Movement and meditation on the water.
Join Ash Bourgeois of Wild Path in celebrating the summer solstice as she leads a stand up paddleboard yoga session on our glassy water. After practice, gather around the fire to make s’mores as the last bit of daylight drops below the trees. This is an unforgettable opportunity to connect with self and with nature — and soak up the sun on one of the longest days of the year.
Standup paddleboards and all equipment provided.
- Thursday, June 20 7:30 - 10 pm
- Rain date: Thursday, June 27 7:30 - 10 pm
Or register with our bookings office by phone at (204) 989-8355 x 311
- $45 for FortWhyte Alive Members
Please note that experiences at FortWhyte Alive are non-refundable
- Suggested for ages 16+, including adults.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.