Movement and meditation on the water.
Ash Bourgeois of Wild Path leads this special yoga and meditation experience on a standup paddleboard. Following the on-water practice, spend time around a roaring fire and enjoy s’mores in community. Standup paddleboards and all equipment provided.
- Tuesday, July 16 7 - 10 pm
- Rain Date: Tuesday, July 23 7 - 10 pm
Or register with our bookings office by phone at (204) 989-8355 x 311
- $45 for FortWhyte Alive Members
Please note that experiences at FortWhyte Alive are non-refundable.
- This program is suggested for ages 14+, including adults.
- Registrants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All equipment is provided.
- Due to tighter monitoring of our lake water quality, we no longer allow personal watercraft on site.