Reconnect with nature and watch the sky speak as thousands of geese land after sunset in this breathtaking display.
Take some time out on a crisp, autumn evening to witness and experience the magic of fall migration. Watch as the sun slowly disappears below the horizon and geese begin landing at sunset in a stunning display.
- Learn about the great migration with our popular interpretive presentation
- Gather around a toasty bonfire to roast bannock, make s’mores — or grab a bite at the concession paired with a beer or glass of wine
- Cozy up and watch the show of staging geese landing at sunset from the deck behind the Interpretive Centre
Enjoy busking performances from local musicians on select Saturday evenings:
Two Crows for Comfort - Saturday, October 6 8 pm
- Wednesdays - Sundays,
September 19 to October 21
What time should you arrive?
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before sunset to witness this ancient migration ritual
- Plan your experience around nightly sunset and presentation times by viewing the Sunset Goose Flights Schedule
No Registration Required
- $7 cash at the gate per person after 5 pm [2019 price]
- $30 cash at the gate per carload after 5 pm [2019 price]
- Group rates available for bookings of 10 or more – please call (204) 989-8355 ext 311 for more information. Also available en français.
- Suggested as a great experience for all ages.
- Concessions are cash only. FortWhyte Alive does not currently have an ATM on-site.
Reservations for our very popular Goose Flight Feasts at the Buffalo Stone Cafe are open now.
Migration Season is generously sponsored by Cambrian Credit Union