Get into sustainable spring cleaning.
Clear your home of those items that no longer “spark joy” responsibly and sustainably. This spring cleaning stuff swap is a great way to connect in community, pass along gently used items, and minimize your environmental impact.
How it works:
Bring along 15-20 gently used items that your family no longer uses, and swap them out for some great new-to-you goods.
Items should fall under the following categories:
- Adult clothing (mens and womens wear)
- Small household items and kitchen appliances (e.g. toasters, coffee makers, blenders, dishware, etc)
- Small home decor (e.g. artwork, rugs, vases, decorative pieces, throw blankets, etc.)
All items left over at the end of the swap can be taken home with you, or left for us to donate to the Nearly New Shop.
- Saturday, April 20 1-3 pm
Advance registration is required for this event, as spaces are limited
Or register with our bookings office by phone at (204) 989-8355 x 311
- Suggested for adults
- You will be responsible for loading and unloading your own items.