A cozy date night in the woods.
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a romantic three-course dinner in the beautiful setting of FortWhyte Alive. Bundle up and enjoy a romantic skate on the lake or try out the Richardson Rrrun toboggan before and after your dinner. We’ll have the fire going outside to keep you cozy while enjoying a cup of cocoa or coffee.
Be sure to bring your own skates.
Wednesday, February 14
$110/couple. Call (204) 989-8355 x 215 to reserve. 5:30 pm, 7 pm and 8 pm seatings available. Beer and wine will be available for purchase.
- Amuse bouche (Chef's choice)
- Artisan greens with candied yams, red onion, crispy pumpkin seeds, goat cheese, & honey balsamic dressing
Entree (Choice of one)
- Manitoba Pickerel with beurre blanc, served wild mushroom risotto, fresh parmesan cheese & pea shoots
- 6oz Filet Mignon with red wine reduction & herbed demiglace, parmesan tuile, & cambozola duchesse potato
- Chicken breast stuffed with sage, pancetta and taleggio, marsala jus, served with jalapeno and bacon croquette
- Sweet potato and goat cheese ravioli in a chili-orange butter, topped with toasted cashews & chives
Dessert (trio to share)
- Green tea Crème Brulee
- Chocolate pecan tart with candied ginger and orange
- Dark choc Mousse with raspberry coulis & fresh blackberries