Get a taste of what it was like to be an adventuring voyageur.
Enjoy the wind on your cheeks and the spray of water on your hands as you help us paddle our mighty voyageur canoe across the lake. Afterwards, gather around a roaring fire to roast bannock. This experience is a great way to get active while learning a little bit about of Manitoba’s cultural history.
- Saturday, July 6 1 - 3 pm
- Saturday, August 3 1 - 3 pm
- Monday, September 2 1 - 3 pm
No Registration Required
- This experience is suggested for ages 5+. Those under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the canoe.
- *Paddling may be cancelled due to inclement weather (e.g. lightning or winds above 25 km/hr) at the discretion of FortWhyte Alive staff and volunteers.