Add to Calendar
October 6, 2018 @ 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Join us to take part in fun, family-friendly activities to help you conserve and protect water.
- All About Wastewater (11 am-12 pm): Ever wondered where water travels after a toilet flush? Learn what should and should not go down the train, and what systems are in place to treat wastewater, by joining a guided tour of FWA's onsite wastewater treatment system.
- Craft (1-3 pm): Make your own toilet leak detector tablets! This fun, colourful craft will help your family to conserve water.
- Guided Dipnetting (1-3 pm): Check in on the underwater world with a net and bucket.
- Saturday, October 6 11 am-3 pm
No Registration Required
- This program is suitable for all ages wanting to learn more about water conservation
- Visitors can pick up a complimentary faucet aerator to take home and join the Family Leak Detector Challenge!
- Take a look at our blog post on the Family Leak Detector Challenge, and to learn how to win some fantastic prizes!