Give your child the opportunity to experience nature through the seasons.
Wild Child is designed for you and yours to connect with nature. Each session is infused with nature, fun, and outdoor-inspired adventure. Wild Child is a unique opportunity for parents and caregivers to engage in authentic outdoor experiences while keeping in mind the needs of their little ones.
Each session will cover a different topic that is designed to pair engaging lessons for adults with hands-on activities for the children. Sign up for just 1, or all 4!
- Tuesday, February 4 10 am - 11:30 am
- Weather Date: Tuesday, February 11
- Tuesday, February 18 10 am - 11:30 am
- Weather Date: Tuesday, February 25
- Tuesday, March 3 10 am - 11:30 am
- Weather Date: Tuesday, March 10
Or register with our bookings office by phone at (204) 989-8355 x 311
- $20 for 1 session
- $15 for 1 session for FortWhyte Alive Members
Please note that experiences at FortWhyte Alive are non-refundable.
- This program is limited to one parent/caregiver with a child aged 2-4.
- The session will be postponed to the listed date above if the temperature is below -25 degrees.