Give your child the opportunity to experience nature through all the seasons.
Designed for you and yours to connect with nature, this three-week session is infused with nature, fun, and winter-inspired adventure. Wild Child is a unique opportunity for parents and caregivers to engage in authentic outdoor experiences while keeping in mind the needs of their (slightly older) little one.
Each session is designed to pair engaging lessons for adults with hands-on activities for the children.
- Exploring our frozen lakes, marshes and ponds
- Tobogganing and snowshoe or hike adventures
- Looking for animal tracks, learning about who's hibernating and who's awake during winter, and other nature-inspired, age appropriate lessons.
- Tuesday, January 15 (*weather date - January 22) 10 am - 11:30 am
- Tuesday, January 29 (*weather date - February 5) 10 am - 11:30 am
- Tuesday, February 12 (*weather date - February 19) 10 am - 11:30 am
Or register by phone with our bookings office at (204) 989-8355 x 311
- $60 for 3 sessions
- $50 for 3 sessions for FortWhyte Alive Members
Please note that experiences at FortWhyte Alive are non-refundable.
- This program is limited to one parent/caregiver with child aged 2-4.
- *Sessions will be postponed to the following Tuesday if the temperature is below -25 with the windchill.