Your little farmer will interact with the livestock and collect eggs, cook local snacks, and craft with other youngsters. Each session is designed to pair engaging lessons for adults with hands-on activities for the children. This is four-week session presents a unique opportunity to engage your child in nature, local food and urban agriculture at a young age.
- Mondays, October 15 to November 5 1:30-3 pm
- $99 for 4 sessions
- $85 for 4 sessions for FortWhyte Alive Members
- $30 for additional children younger than 4
- “Babes-in-arms” are free.
Please note that experiences at FortWhyte Alive are non-refundable
- This program is hosted at FortWhyte Farms
- You are to remain with your child for the duration of the program
- This program is limited to parents or caregivers with children age 4.