Take the time to smell (and taste) the roses.
This beginner foraging workshop will teach you some useful tips and tricks for identifying, harvesting and preparing wild foods. Join FortWhyte interpreter Barret Miller on a guided walk through beautiful FortWhyte Alive and discover the possibilities that food from the woods can add to your adventures.
- Tuesday, June 18 6:30 - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 16 6:30 - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 20 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Or register with our bookings office by phone at (204) 989-8355 x 311
- $15 for FortWhyte Alive Members
Please note that experiences at FortWhyte Alive are non-refundable
- Suggested for ages 12+, including adults.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.