Add to Calendar
September 30, 2018 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
A hands-on crafting experience inspired by nature.
Join us in making willow tree crowns or wreaths from full grown willow, as a fun thing to take home and display. Great activity for kids and adults alike.
- Sunday, September 30 1-3 pm
No Registration Required
- Included with general admission to FortWhyte Alive
- Free for FortWhyte Alive Members
- Free with waived admission for Natural Healthy Shorelines volunteers
- Suggested as a great activity for kids and adults alike