FortWhyte offers both Guided and Self-Guided Programming for Youth Groups.
Follow the links below to learn more.
Youth Group Program Booking Information
- Guided program (minimum 10 participants) $6 per child
- Self-Guided Program (minimum 10 participants) starting at $3.50 per child
- Fire pit rental $15.00/group
- Supervising leaders & adults admitted FREE! Maximum of 1 adult per 4 children
- Day and Night at FortWhyte overnight program: $75 per child, $40 per supervisor, (20% deposit required)
- Nature Calls in the City overnight program: $30 per child, $15 per supervisor, (20% deposit required)
- Payment due upon arrival, (preferably by cheque), taxes included
We do not cancel programs. On days with extreme weather conditions, indoor activities are provided to minimize outdoor time. Groups canceling at least 14 days ahead of their event will not be charged. All groups failing to show, or canceling within 14 days of the program will be charged 50%of the total fee. Overnight programs must provide a 20% non-refundable deposit at least 3 weeks in advance of program date.
How to Book Your Youth Group Program
- Choose a program.
- Have the following information ready: group’s name, phone number, address, number of participants, name of program.
- To book: contact Nicole Laurila (204) 989-8355 ext 206 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Overnight Experiences please contact: Dana Forster (204) 989-8355 ext 204 or at email@example.com