You know your classroom, you love nature and history. With our enhanced expedition kit you can customize your students’ experience at FortWhyte Alive. New and improved this year, our selfguided programs have the resources you need to deliver a quality program to your students. All programs are linked to the Manitoba curriculum and are designed to be 1-3 hours long. Aussi disponible en français!
- A program overview, and a downloadable resource from our website
- Pre and post-visit activities to use in your classroom
- Expedition kit containing:
- Booklet with recommended schedule, discussion topics, interpretive stops and learning games
- Map of FortWhyte Alive
- All the equipment you will need for your students
Half day: $3.75 - Min: 15 students (or $56.25)
Full day unlimited: $4.75 - Min: 15 students (or $71.25)
Combo: $2.50 - Min: 15 students (or $37.50)
Self-Guided kits packed and ready to help you explore FortWhyte Alive!
Choose Your Own Adventure
Self-Guided à la carte!
Customize your self-guided kit by choosing your own equipment from the list below. Please note that enough materials will be provided to allow students to share in groups of three. Nous avons aussi des ressources en français!
- Dipnets and Buckets
- Forest Scavenger Hunt
- Prairie Scavenger Hunt
- Wetland Scavenger Hunt