Join our community today.
FortWhyte Alive is an award-winning destination where you can get outside and experience nature. Whether you come to explore, adventure or escape, you'll discover something new each time you visit.
Unlimited admissions are just the beginning.
Unlimited admissions are just the beginning. Not only can you visit as often as you like, as a FortWhyte Alive member, you'll enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions -- all while making a difference in your community.
There are so many reasons to become a member:
- Unlimited admissions, in all four seasons
- Special member pricing on experiences and workshops
- Complimentary fishing, snowshoes and other seasonal gear
- FortWhyte Life monthly e-newsletter delivered right to your inbox
- Save 10 percent on purchases in the Nature Shop (15 percent on bird seed!)
- Early registration and discounts for youth summer camp (exclusive to family memberships)
- Complimentary guest pass to share with friends and family
- Discounts on facility rentals
- Perks from FortWhyte Alive partners, including: The Manitoba Museum, Children’s Museum, Sky Zone and McNally Robinson
Membership is a great value.
For a family of four, four visits per year (one visit each season!) means your membership pays for itself -- not to mention the added value of exclusive members-only discounts and offers.
Student / Older Adult (65+)
Older Adult Couple (65+)
Please note: Family membership is limited to those living at one residence.
Your membership makes a difference.
As a non-profit organization, FortWhyte Alive relies on the support from the community to continue our work as a leader in nature education and sustainability. Your membership directly supports our mission and mandate.
"My husband, daughter and I love visiting FortWhyte throughout the year. After visiting a few times, we became members of FortWhyte because we wanted to support a wonderful organization with a strong emphasis on sustainability, and with the resulting membership benefits, we feel it was money well spent." - Kim