Local. Fresh. Natural.
Located in the Alloway Reception Centre and offering scenic views, the Buffalo Stone Café features savory light meals, freshly ground coffee, and bakery treats in a relaxing lakeside setting.
Due to public health concerns surrounding COVID-19, Diversity Food Services will be enforcing the following changes to their Buffalo Stone Café location at FortWhyte Alive:
- Cafe hours are 9am - 4:30pm.
- Capacity will be 20 seats indoors and limited deck seating. The deck will be open for Cafe guests only so that the Cafe is aware of table usage.
- Tables will be sprayed down with bleach solution following use.
- All utensils will be single-use compostables and will be behind the till.
- Condiments and napkins will be handed out to the customers from the till.
- Patrons will be able to come in for lunch only, but they will need to wait in our entrance line, sanitize their hands and identify that they are going to the cafe. Our security person will help guide you with this process. Reminder that if you choose to access other parts of FWA, admission applies.
- Debit and credit payment only.
We encourage our guests to follow the Manitoba Health guidelines posted on their website.
|Monday - Friday||9:00 AM — 5:00 PM|
|Saturday - Sunday||10:00 AM — 5:00 PM|
The Buffalo Stone Café is located in
Buffalo Stone Café Catering
Hosting an event at FortWhyte Alive? The Buffalo Stone Café and Diversity Foods will meet all your catering needs.
Good food and good times go hand-in-hand with thoughtfully prepared lunches, plated dinners, banquet buffets or barbeques. Acclaimed for its fresh and locally inspired cuisine, the Buffalo Stone Café will create memorable meals for your event. Wine, beer and spirits available for evening private receptions.
Please see our Catering Menu for 2019 menus and rental information.