Winnipeg’s Greenest Meeting & Reception Venue
Business meetings, corporate retreats, company BBQs or holiday celebrations – each event at FortWhyte Alive is infused with natural sensibility. In selecting FortWhyte Alive for your special occasion, you will enjoy a truly unique venue that offers a tranquil setting of 640 acres of nature at its best, all while supporting one of Canada’s leading environmental education facilities.
For more information on our available rental spaces, visit our Rental Information page.
Catering and Hospitality
FortWhyte Alive’s own Buffalo Stone Café, operated by local award-winning company Diversity Foods will meet all your catering needs. Good food and good times go hand-in-hand with thoughtfully prepared lunches, plated dinners, banquet buffets or barbeques. Acclaimed for its fresh and locally inspired cuisine, the Buffalo Stone Café will create memorable meals for your event. Wine, beer and spirits available for evening private receptions.
For more information on the Buffalo Stone Café, click here.
FortWhyte is pleased to offer a brand new range of programming customized to meet your group needs, including:
- Corporate team and leadership building activities
- Guided hikes on floating wetland boardwalks and through tranquil forests
- Professional instruction for group activities such as orienteering, canoeing, kayaking, sailing, Voyageur Canoeing and snowshoeing
- Customized Interpretive tours of indoor and outdoor exhibits
- Seasonal rentals that include cruiser bicycles, rowboats, and canoes
- Winter fun on the lake skating rink, snowshoeing or the super Richardson rrrrun toboggan slide
- All areas are fully wheelchair accessible
For more information on corporate programs, click here.