Feel good giving gifts this season that are more than just things — they’re carefully made, nature-inspired items that contribute to a more sustainable lifestyle. That’s because shopping at The Nature Shop means giving a locally-made gift that’s as special as the one you’re giving it to, all while supporting environmental education.
Not sure where to start? Browse through our gift guide, or visit The Nature Shop to discover something entirely different.
For sustainable living:
- Reusable Snack Bags by Colibri
- Reusable Bulk Food Bags by EcoJoyBags
- Reusable Silicone Straw by Colibri
- Reusable metal straw
- Straw Brush
- Bamboo Cutlery
For keeping cosy:
- Saturday Morning Mug by Debbie Brown
- Coal & Canary Candle
- Wood ornament by Huron Woodwork
- Lip Balm by Wild Prairie Soap Company
- Bath Bomb by Au Naturel
- Winter gloves and scarf
For kicking back:
- Tree cookie place mat
- Hand Forged Bottle Opener by Cloverdale Forge
- Soy Candle by Farmer’s Son Co.
- Wood Ornament by Huron Woodwork
- After Shave by Beard & Brawn
- Upcycled Beer Glass by Rebeer
- Craft Beer Cookbook
- Leather Slipper by Wakonsun
For bird enthusiasts:
- Holiday peanut ball
- Manitoba Bird Guide
- Aspects Tube Feeder
- FortWhyte softshell jacket
- Winter Gloves
- Suet & suet cage
- 5 lb bag of Mixed Wild Bird Seed
- Window Alert Bird Decals
The gift of experience:
Take some time out this holiday season and experience the magic of intentional gift giving. Choose from a selection of experiences, perfect as a stand-alone gift or a stocking stuffer, to inspire your loved ones.
Find these gifts and more at our lowest prices of the season at The Nature Shop’s Holiday Shopping Event!