FortWhyte would be honoured to host your special day be it your wedding ceremony, wedding reception, or both!
Included in your reception booking are:
– Exclusive use of Alloway Reception Centre and it’s deck overlooking the lake starting at 6pm.
– A 1-hour rehearsal block the week of your wedding.
– Set up for a sit-down dinner for 110 or a cocktail reception for 140, including appropriate tableware, bar-wear, white linens, tables, and chairs.
– Access for you and your photographer for on-site wedding photos on our trails, lakes, and boardwalks on the date of your venue booking.
– Use of a projector, screen, podium, and microphone.
Should you choose to have your wedding ceremony at FortWhyte you’ll also have access to our romantic ceremony space overlooking Lake Devonian.
Included in your venue booking fee is access for you, your wedding party, and your photographer to the entire FortWhyte site for photos on the date of your venue booking. Preferred photo locations on site include our boardwalks over our lakes and marshes, forest trails, and prairie fields along our North trails.
For advice on photoshoot locations please contact the Bookings & Venue Coordinator.
Included in your venue booking are white chairs and tables with white linens however we are happy to assist you with set up of centrepieces and decor for your reception.
To add to the ambiance of your reception or ceremony FortWhyte would be happy to recommend Winnipeg vendors who can assist with decor, backdrops, chairs, and draped string lighting throughout the reception space and on the deck.
All food and beverage is available exclusively though Spruce Catering by Diversity with the exception of your wedding cake. For all food and beverage options please see the Wedding Catering Menu.
For more information about booking FortWhyte as your wedding or reception venue please review our Wedding FAQ Guide or contact the Booking & Venue Coordinator to arrange a visit.
To book any of our daytime or evening spaces, or for inquiries regarding weddings at FortWhyte Alive, please contact our Booking & Venue Coordinator.
Booking & Venue CoordinatorEmail
(204) 989-8355 x 228