Mother Nature treated us once again to a gorgeous autumn evening for the Second Annual FortWhyte Farms Harvest Supper. To everyone that came out to eat, drink, learn, play, and dance as the sun set: thank you. We simply could not do the work we do at FortWhyte Farms without the overwhelming support from our community.
Special thanks to:
- The FortWhyte Farms youth interns for growing the delicious food, sharing your experience, showing us around the farm... and for hosting those hilarious games!
- The Manitoba Chicken Producers for supporting the evening as a table sponsor.
- Diversity Foods at the Buffalo Stone Cafe for treating us to one of the best meals of the season (of the year?).
- Crampton's Market who contributed all kinds of delicious foods for the meal.
- CBC Manitoba's John Sauder for answering all of our weather questions and greeting the crowd.
- The Brett Nelson Band for getting our toes tapping.
- FortWhyte Alive and FortWhyte Farms volunteers whose hard work and dedication made the event possible.
And, finally, thank you to all of those that support FortWhyte Farms year-round! We hope to see you all next fall!