Thanks to you, the 5th Annual Lake Shaker was a night to remember.
Huge gratitude to all of you that came out to 'shake a lake' with us last weekend. We continue to be blown away by your enthusiasm and generosity. You raised over $8,000 in support of environmental education for young people in our community.
Yes, you made that happen. Thank you!
We trust that you slept soundly after a night of fresh air, tobogganing, hatchet throwing, crafting and more — all in the name of a good cause.
Thank you to our sponsors, attendees, and volunteers for being a part of this memorable evening.
- Our thanks to our Fireside Bar Sponsor, Torque Brewing — the cold brews were a great treat for all guests in attendance.
- Thanks to the crew from the Buffalo Stone Café by Diversity Foods for whipping up some delicious food and treats for all to enjoy.
- Thank you to all of our wonderful prize and grab bag sponsors who donated some incredible goods! Thanks to MEC, Olga Cuttell, Now Design, Capital K Distillery, Prism Kombucha, Nyco Rudolph, The Real Escape, Boost Kiteboarding, Northlore, Coal and Canary, Wilder Goods, Fiber + Wood, Flora & Farmer, Gold Bone Broth, CPAWS, Wilderness Committee Manitoba, Hollow Reed Holistic and The Nature Shop.
- Thank you to our many facilitators who came down to FortWhyte to offer up some amazing activities and entertainment, including Summer Bear Dance Troupe, Two Crows for Comfort, Beard & Brawn, DJ’s Ack & Quack (of Eat Em Up Records) and DJ Lil Win.
- And a huge thank you to all of the wonderful FortWhyte Alive volunteers.
We're already looking forward to next year.
We truly believe that exploring, learning and connecting with nature is how we can create change in the world. People like you make it all possible. If you’ve been waiting to join us for a visit, there’s never been a better time than now.